Exam Rules and Regulations
This page provides all information and contact points related to exams. The complete exam registration process is handled via the online system HISPOS.
In case you have specific questions related to exams or exam regulations, the examination office and board are available to assist you
The most important rules in a nutshell
The following list provides a brief overview of the examination rules in
effect at h_da. For more details, please check the ABPO and the BBPO below.
- You have to register online for every exam you plan to take.
- Cancellation of an exam is possible until one day before exam. Note: you will automatically be registered for all following exam dates of this exam.
- Exams are offered twice per year (February/March+ July/August)
- Grading (marks) is according to the German grading system: 1.0 (excellent) ; 1.3 ; 1.7 ; 2.0 ; 2.3 ; 2.7 ; 3.0; 3.3 ; 3.7 ; 4.0 ; 5.0 (failed)
- Only exams which are not passed can be repeated. After failure, an exam can be repeated twice. After failing the second repetition, a last oral exam will offered.
- A failed module cannot be replaced by another module
Please use the Contact Form for your questions and to contact the Examination Office.